The Regional Economic Community offers businesswomen the possibility to
- orientate their business towards a long-term viable way of operating,
- make investments which would otherwise not be possible,
- found or take over a company without any private capital,
- use less capital provided by others,
- find a successor for a business,
- to participate in a regional economic cycle using interest-free money.
Private and institutional investors
- put their money into sustainably operated assets, and
- can observe the effects of their invested money in detail.
- can charge for their wares or services in Groks combined with pounds or dollars and
- thus find new clients in the region.
Employees and contractors of companies
- can acquire certificates of the CPO through their work and
- can extend their Grok credit limits by depositing them, if they wish.
- gain an insight into the long-term viability and thus the sustainability of the companies,
- get an income in Groks for rendering neighbourly help,
- profit from the regional development and securing of basic supplies within the region,
- gain access to a platform for founding communal projects, e.g. housing development.
The local authority
- can transfer some of its projects to a social cooperative,
- thus strengthening the citizen's sense of their own responsibility,
- takes part in the interest-free payment of services,
- supports the regional economic structure.